- My baby girl bunny rabbit - I will never be able to repay her for what she has taught me. Her unconditional love, innocent dependence on me, her need for so little but at the same time for so much, all the while bringing only the best out of me. Each time she does one of her flops, jumps, hops I look at her as if I see it for the first time, it never gets old - I don't know how she does it....
- Being Alone - travelling, going to the cinema, jogging.... - my own time, my own space, silence = my happy place.
- Beyonce = queen.
- American Apparel Mom Jeans - wearing them now as I write this post!
- Books - my dream is to have a spacious apartment with floor to ceiling windows, a velvet couch & walls with white bookshelves full of books. My parents spent all the money they got on their wedding day on books, so now they own their own little library - sounds ridiculous, but I get them. The way books smell, feel.....
- Oils - my super dry skin loooves oils - body oils, Chanel oil make-up remover!!! Perfume oils, hair oils, glittery oils!!!! Olive oil in salads!!! :)
- Discovering new songs, films, hobbies, that make me feel so inspired & driven that I get crazy goosebumps.
- Walking to work in the morning & listening to my favourite songs & albums & imagining that I am a dancer - I receive a standing ovation every time! :D
- Online Shopping - it's a disease.
- Making Lists - hey, this post is another proof of that :D
Sunday, 31 July 2016
Saturday, 23 July 2016
Mary Poppins, Gucci, my home in the countryside, freshly dyed hair, BBQ, mama & papa pottering around, my baby girl-bunny rabbit giving it socks running in the back yard, not a drop of rain, fresh summer scents – so many inspirations this weekend....my mind is at peace.....